What is Zenefits HR Library?
HR Library is a deep, searchable catalog of HR-related information including employee benefits rules, health reform updates, termination rules, state laws, form builders, and more.
How do I start using HR Library?
Setting up Zenefits HR Library is simple.
To get started, go to the HR Library app on your dashboard and follow these instructions.
Once you’re all set up, you will be able to click on the HR Library app on your administrator dashboard, then click Manage in HR Library where you will find browse thousands of resources from industry professionals.?
HR news alerts will appear on the Home page in the Inbox section, showing the newest news alerts for each state. You may click on “Content Library” on the ?left-hand? side to access tools for discipline and termination, employee benefits, state laws, and more.
On the left-hand side you will also find HR apps, such as Sample Job Descriptions, Employee Cost Calculator, and more.
Compliance apps are also available, including Federal Poster Advisor, FMLA Advisor, and Multi-State Laws Comparison Tool.
Additionally, the Employee handbook builder allows you to build a customizable handbook with state-specific content.
The COBRA Notices Generator generates notices that will help satisfy your COBRA notice obligations. The Compliance Notice Builder empowers you to meet key federal compliance deadlines associated with the health plans you provide to employees.
Do all company administrators get access to HR Library?
Zenefits administrators who have permission to hire or terminate employees and edit employee profiles will be able to use HR Library. You can view your list of company administrators through the Company Profile app in the administrator dashboard.
What tools are included in the HR Library?
HR Knowledge Base:
Leverage a searchable and comprehensive library of attorney-sourced and maintained information you can trust. From federal and state law summaries to in-depth information around key HR topics, such as hiring, discipline, termination, leave policies, and much more.
HR Productivity Tools:
With unlimited access to time-saving tools that you can trust, we can help make even the most complex project manageable. The HR library contains these tools and much more:
- COBRA Notices Generator: Generate notices that will help you satisfy your COBRA notice obligations.
- Compliance Notice Builder: Build customized compliance notices to meet key federal compliance deadlines associated with the health plans you provide to employees.
- Employee Cost Calculator: Add up all the overlooked and hidden expenses that contribute to the true cost of hiring a new employee.
- In-person Interview Question Builder: Build a series of questions to help you learn more about a candidate during an in-person interview.
- Phone Interview Question Builder: Build a customized set of phone interview questions to help you narrow your pool of job applicants.
- Custom Job Description Builder: Create detailed job descriptions to find new candidates.
- Employee Benefit Benchmarking: Allowing administrators to?help make decisions of what benefits to offer employees.
- Employee Handbook Builder: Create a handbook that sets the right expectations for your company.
- FMLA Advisor : Regulations around Family and Medical Leave.
- Federal Poster Advisor : Easy-to-read posters about fair wages, OSHA, and more.
- HR Self-Assessment: Tracking HR learning with six self-study modules that teach and test on best practices.
- Multi-State Law Comparison: Compare laws between states.
- Salary Benchmarking tool : Compare salaries across industry state and city lines.
- Performance Review Builder: Evaluate employee skills and develop the team's potential with performance reviews.
- Sample Job Descriptions : 900+ ideas for companies to use to announce an open role.
- Total Compensation Statement Builder: Help build a comprehensive, streamlined offer letter.
You may scroll through the HR Tools by using the menus on the left-hand side of the screen or using the arrows in the Apps section on the right-hand side of the screen, seen below: