Do I need Form 1095-C or 1095-B to file my personal taxes?

Not necessarily! You need the information on Form 1095-C or B, rather than the form itself, to determine whether you had minimum essential coverage for the entirety of the year. In place of the form, you can use other sources of information (examples here) to determine whether you can claim full-year coverage.

Was this answer helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us