Do I need to provide form 1095-C to my employees and the IRS?

If you're an Applicable Large Employer, you'll need to provide a Form 1095-C to each employee who was a full-time employee for any month of the calendar year or, if you are self-insured, any employee who is enrolled in the self-insured health plan.

Was this answer helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us