How can I create a report with addresses for terminated employees?
- Log in to Zenefits and click the Business Intelligence app.
- Click on the Custom Reports section and click Create New Report.
- Enter a name and description for the report.
- Expand the Personal Data section and select the checkboxes for Full Name, Street Address, City, State, and Zip.
- Expand the Employment Data section and select the checkbox for Status (Active/Terminated)?.
- Click the Continue button.
- If needed, configure a schedule for the report and click the Continue button.
- Click Create Report.
To restrict the report to show only terminated employees, use the filter on the Status column and select "Ter" (for terminated).
Applying this filter will restrict the spreadsheet to only show terminated employees. However, this will include all terminated employees, even those that do not need to receive a Form 1095-C.
Thank you for the feedback!