Mailing Instructions for Filing Paper Forms 1094-C and 1095-c
Here are some general tips for employers who wish to file their Forms 1094-C and 1095-C by mail.
- Send the forms to the IRS in a flat mailing (not folded)
- Do not paperclip or staple the forms together.
- Check for the correct IRS address.
- Postal regulations require all forms and packages to be sent by First-Class Mail.
- Returns filed with the IRS must be printed in landscape format.
If breaking up forms into multiple packages:
- Send them in conveniently sized packages.
- On each package, write your name, number the packages consecutively, and place Form 1094-C in package number one.
Thank you for the feedback!