What is IRS Form 1094-C?
Form 1094-C acts as the coversheet that each Applicable Large Employer uses to report one or more Forms 1095-C for its employees to the IRS. Zenefits does support IRS Form 1094-C.
Form 1094-C includes, among other information, the following details about the company:
- The number of full-time employees at the company
- The total number of employees at the company
- The number of Forms 1095-C transmitted with that Form 1094-C
- Whether Minimum Essential Coverage was offered to employees, and
- Whether an applicable 4980H “Safe Harbor” was used to determine affordability for coverage offered to employees.
Thank you for the feedback!