How do I add a bank account for direct deposit?
Employees can manage their bank accounts in Zenefits from the Personal Information app. To add a bank account for direct deposit, follow these steps:
- Click on the Personal Information app on your dashboard.
- Go to the Banks & Paychecks tab from the left-hand side, then click Add Bank Account under the Bank Accounts section.
- Enter your bank account information (account nickname, account type, routing number, and account number), then click Add Account.
- In the Paychecks section, click the edit icon, then click Add Account to Distribution.
- Select your new bank account, decide how you want your paychecks distributed between your accounts, then click Save.
Employees with a company that does not sync payroll with Zenefits will not have the option to enter multiple bank accounts. Employees must reach out to their primary administrator to add additional bank accounts.
Thank you for the feedback!