How do I remove a bank account from Zenefits?
Employees can manage their bank accounts in Zenefits from the Personal Information app. To remove an account, follow these steps:
- Click on the Personal Information app on your dashboard.
- Go to the Banks & Paychecks page.
- Under Bank Accounts, find the account you want to remove and click the delete icon.
- If the bank account you want to delete is currently one of the direct deposit accounts in your paycheck distribution, you'll need to remove it from your Paycheck Distribution (under the Paychecks section) first.
- If the bank account you want to delete isn't being used in your paycheck distribution, simply click Yes, Delete in the pop-up. If you do not see the option to delete it, contact Zenefits Customer Care.
- If the option to change your payment method from direct deposit to a paper check is not available, please reach out to your human resources (HR) contact.
Thank you for the feedback!