Skip to main content




Can I Request an Extension to File Forms 1094-C and 1095-C to the IRS

Yes, companies can complete IRS Form 8809 here to file for an extension. How to file, due dates and specific instructions can be found directly on the form. More guidance can be found on the IRS’s Instructions for Forms 1094-C and 1095-C here under “Extensions”. 


Zenefits does not assist companies with this process nor can we complete on your behalf. Please contact legal counsel or a tax advisor for assistance with this process.

  • Was this article helpful?