Overview: The "Change Dependent Coverage" function allows a broker, benefits administrator, or group administrator to update the coverage status for an employee's dependent(s).
- As a broker you finalize your group's implementation but a single or several employees have dependents missing from their coverage in Zenefits
How to Use:
- Event - Select the event you wish to make changes to for the employee. If you are making historical changes you may need to make changes to multiple enrollment events. For example, if you make a change to only the most recent event, the change will only apply from that date moving forward.
- Effective Date - The effective date should coincide with the event date.
- Enrolling Dependents - Simply select to add or remove coverage from the dependent.
- Don't forget to click "Submit"