Zenefits offers two different contracts for Commuter Benefits. Once the plan is set up, admins can choose to pay as they go each month or set up their employees for a full 12-month contract and save 20%.
Choosing the Standard Plus Contract means:
- The monthly cost per employee is only $4 with a minimum of five enrolled employees.
- They pay for 12 months in advance at the start of their contract.
- If the employee count changes, we bill you for the new employees (pro-rated to the correct number of months) at the first of the month after their start date.
Choosing the Original Contract means:
- The monthly cost per employee is $5 with a minimum of five enrolled employees.
- They make a monthly payment on the first of each month.
- The first payment of $25 will be withdrawn from the company account the first business day following sign-up.
- This is for the five-employee enrollment minimum to establish the account.
- In the event that more than five employees enroll in commuter benefits, the additional costs will be applied to the following month's bill to catch up for the month prior.