As an administrator, you can change the company's bank account by following the instructions below:
- Select the Company Profile application
- Click "Billing & Payments" on the left-hand side
- Scroll to the Payroll Bank Account section and click "Change"
- Verification Process
- Instant Verification - If your bank is supported, you'll enter your bank login to securely connect with your bank and verify your account in seconds.
- Select Instant Verification then click "Continue"
- Search or select your bank and enter your banking credentials to verify your bank instantly
- Manual Verification - You'll enter your bank account information, then we'll make two small test deposits into your account. You'll need to enter the deposit amounts in Zenefits to verify your account.
- Click Manual Verification then click "Continue"
- Enter the Account Holder's name, select the Account Type, and enter the routing and account number
- Click "Save & Continue"
- Upload a voided check to confirm the account type
- After receiving two small deposits, return to the Bank & Billing Information section to verify the deposits
Please note that only the main company administrator can remove bank account or credit card information.