I entered the wrong amount in for the Qualified Health Plan Expense or Employee Retention credit. Can you help?

If you ’ve entered an incorrect amount for any entries in payroll, you’ll need our support teams to help you correct the mistake. If the error impacts a tax period that has already been filed with the IRS, amendments to the impacted returns may also be required.

Was this answer helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us