How do I amend my plan to allow the new CAA/ARPA FlexBen guidelines?
Zenefits will provide a link to a page in the Section 125 portion of the Compliance link on the Company page within the Benefits Application.
The Company Admin will download a plan amendment template, fill out and sign it, and then upload it to the web (similar to the process executed for IRS 2020-29) for processing. To complete this process click the Benefits Administration App on your home page, navigate to the Company page from your main header, and select the Compliance link on the left hand menu. Once you have entered the Compliance page, you will find your plan amendment template in the Section 125 tile at the top of the page. Download the amendment, select any options (you may elect to choose any or all options available to you based on your current plan design) you would like, sign the document and upload it for processing.
If you need to review what selections you made after you've uploaded your signed amendment, you can do so by following these steps:
- Click on your Benefits Administration App
- Click 'Company' from the links at the top
- Click 'Compliance' from the links on the left
- Click 'Appropriations Act 2021 Plan Amendment'
- Click 'UploadedAmendment' to review the amendment you signed and which changes you selected to allow.
Thank you for the feedback!