Once we upload our Section 125 amendment, how do we allow employees to make elections in the system?
- Navigate to the Benefits Administration app.
- Choose the “Employees” tab.
- Select an employee that will participate and make elections/changes.
- Create a new Qualifying Life Event enrollment for the employee(s) to make their benefits elections in.
- This new Qualifying Life Event (QLE) enrollment type will only be available for groups that have uploaded their completed Section 125 amendment.
- When creating the QLE enrollment, the effective date must be within the last 45-days.
- Admins do not need to create a new QLE for employees that previously elected during the SEP (Special Enrollment Period).
Thank you for the feedback!