What do we do if we have an employee that would like to decline coverage, as a part of the IRS’ updated guidelines?

Employees wishing to decline coverage will need to provide a special attestation to your benefits carrier. Please work with your broker and carrier outside of the system to make these changes directly with your benefits carrier(s). Once you have processed the changes with your carrier(s), you can update the employee’s enrollment information in Zenefits.

Was this answer helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us