How do I submit a claim for an out-of-pocket commuter benefits expense?
If you paid out of pocket for an expense that’s covered by your commuter benefits, you can submit a claim to receive a reimbursement. To submit a claim, follow these steps:
- Click on the Commuter Benefits app on your dashboard.
- Click on the Claims tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the Submit a Claim button.
- Enter information about your expense:
- Whether it’s a transit or parking expense
- The name of the company you paid
- The date(s) the purchase was for
- What you purchased
- How much you paid
- Upload a picture of your receipt.
- Click Submit.
Thank you for the feedback!