What tools are included in the HR Library?
HR Knowledge Base:
Leverage a searchable and comprehensive library of attorney-sourced and maintained information you can trust. From federal and state law summaries to in-depth information around key HR topics, such as hiring, discipline, termination, leave policies, and much more.
HR Productivity Tools:
With unlimited access to time-saving tools that you can trust, we can help make even the most complex project manageable. The HR library contains these tools and much more:
- COBRA Advisor: Understanding if your company needs to adhere to COBRA
- Custom Job Description Builder: Create detailed job descriptions to find new candidates
- Employee Benefit Benchmarking: Allowing administrators to help make decisions of what benefits to offer employees
- Employee Handbook Builder: Create a handbook that sets the right expectations for your company
- FMLA Advisor: Regulations around Family and Medical Leave
- Federal Poster Advisor: Easy-to-read posters about fair wages, OSHA, and more
- HR Self-Assessment: Tracking HR learning with six self-study modules that teach and test on best practices
- Interview Question Builder: Help develop interview practices
- Multi-State Law Comparison: Compare laws between states
- Salary Benchmarking tool: Compare salaries across industry state and city lines
- Performance Review Builder: Evaluate employee skills and develop the team's potential with performance reviews
- Sample Job Descriptions: 900+ ideas for companies to use to announce an open role
- Steps to Success: 12 how-to-guides to help understand and manage all things HR- from hiring to benefits
- Total Compensation Statement Builder: Help build a comprehensive, streamlined offer letter
Thank you for the feedback!