Who can see employees' sensitive information?
Administrators who don't have the permission to View sensitive employee information cannot hire or pay contractors, see the following information for any specific employee, or access the Payroll app. Please click here for instructions on changing administrator privileges.
Sensitive Employee Information
- Monthly salary
- Pay frequency
- Bank account info
- Background Check Agreement
- Background Check Status
- Background Check PDF Results
- Background Check Cancel
- Background Check Complete Status
- Edit Offer
- Download/Reissue Offer
- Offer Letter Signed or Not Signed
- Employment Eligibility
- I-9 documents
Administrators with the permission View sensitive employee information may still complete I-9 verifications if they have the permission to Complete Form I-9.
- Prior Offer Letter
- Sensitive custom fields
FSA, HRA, and 401( k )
- Key Employees,
- Highly Compensated Employees
- 401( k ) contribution/participants
- Roth Percentage Contribution
- View Paystubs
- Manage and Approve Hours for T&A
- Zenefits Flex Benefits Initial Company Setup
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Initial Company Setup
- Admins without View Sensitive Employee Information permissions are not able to view the Contractors app on the dashboard.
Thank you for the feedback!