HR Administrator Permissions
This admin manages HR records and handles hiring and terminations.
- Can view basic employee info
- Can complete I-9 Form
- (optional) Can view sensitive employee info (SSN, pay, bank account info)
- (optional) Can hire and terminate, and edit employee info - if the user does not have this permission, they cannot add employees from the dashboard or access the hiring app.
- (optional) Can access compensation benchmarking data for all locations and departments
- (optional) Create leave of absence policies
- (optional) Add, edit, and approve leave of absence requests
- (optional) View, upload, and delete sensitive leave related documents (e.g. PHI)
- Everyone in the company
- Everyone in their department - everyone appears on the dashboard but "department only" admins can only access full profiles for others in their department
- Everyone in their location - everyone appears on the dashboard but "location only" admins can only access full profiles for others in their location
- HR admins whose permissions are limited to their location or department won't be able to create time off policies or engagement surveys.
Thank you for the feedback!