What can an admin with permissions to “Create and remove admins, and edit admin permissions” do?
Admins with permissions to “Create and remove admins, and edit admin permissions” can add new admins, remove admins, and edit admin permissions.
Admins with these permissions will also have permissions to “Hire and terminate employees, and edit employee profiles” and “View sensitive employee information,” and can do the following:
- See and edit all types of worker information
- Sync the company's payroll
- Manage the company PTO policies and settings
- Run Business Intelligence reports
- Manage coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, and/or Life and Disability insurance
- Hire and pay contingent workers in the Hiring flow
- Manage any company Flex Benefits accounts
See these instructions to create a new administrator.
Thank you for the feedback!