How do I change someone’s manager to be from a different organization?
If you have permissions in Zenefits to initiate change requests, you’ll be able to change the manager or direct reports to include cross organization reporting as needed.
- Select a worker’s profile from the Directory app.
- Click the Employment & Compensation tab.
- Click Make Changes.
- Select the effective date of the change.
- In the Manager drop down, either select or type the name of the reporting manager.
- Select if anyone should be notified of the change and add a note.
- Confirm all changes.
Thank you for the feedback!