How do I create a custom engagement survey from scratch?
- From the Engagement app, create a survey.
- Enter a name, description, and time frame for the survey.
- Choose the respondents that will participate in the survey.
- As you create questions, you'll be prompted to fill in how the respondents will answer: rating scale or text box.
- The survey owner can choose from the following rating scales:
Labels cannot be customized because of the implications on results and reporting.
- While in the survey setup flow, you can add, edit, reorder, and delete questions. However, once you've completed the survey setup flow, you will not be able to go back and make any edits to the questions.
- Finally, you'll preview the notification schedule for the survey timeframe selected.
- Once the survey period has ended, you'll be able to preview the survey reporting. The engagement score will be calculated as an average of all the responses to all questions.
To learn more about the process of creating a survey, see this page.
Thank you for the feedback!