How can I spend my child & elderly care FSA funds?

You can use your Zenefits Card to pay for eligible expenses with funds from your Child & Elderly Care FSA. If you pay for an eligible expense out of pocket, you can submit a claim to receive a reimbursement.

Was this answer helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us