What can I use my child & elderly care FSA to pay for?

You can use your Child & Elderly Care FSA funds to pay someone to take care of your child or adult dependent so that you can work or look for work.

  • Here's a list of common work-related expenses that are eligible for Child & Elderly Care funds, including day care, after-school care, and custodial care for adult dependents.
  • You can also see this IRS guide about Child and Dependent Care Expenses for more information on how to determine whether a particular expense qualifies as a work-related expense.
Please note that transactions that are in the future can not be submitted until the service date has passed. 

Was this answer helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us