Should I set up a health care or child & elderly care LPFSA?

The right choice depends on what kinds of expenses you have:
  • Choose a Limited Purpose FSA to pay for out-of-pocket Dental and Vision expenses (e.g., eyeglasses, contact lenses, orthodontics, and other LPFSA eligible expenses) for you, your spouse, or your dependents.
  • Choose a Child & Elderly Care FSA to pay for the care of a child or other dependent (e.g., an aging parent) so that you (and your spouse, if you have one) can work, look for work, or go to school full-time.

Was this answer helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us