Abacus is the easiest way to reimburse your team, reconcile corporate credit cards, and implement your expense policy.
When you integrate Abacus with Zenefits, you can use the integration to:
- Invite new employees to Abacus by simply checking a box in Zenefits.
- Enable your employees to import their personal information and bank details from Zenefits.
- Keep your team in Abacus in sync automatically.
For more information on the integration, please see this page from Abacus's support site.
Setting up the Abacus integration
You can set up your Abacus integration by selecting the Add an App option on the main dashboard and then selecting Abacus from the list. You'll need to have administrator permissions on the Abacus account you want to link in order to set up the integration.
You'll also need to grant permissions to Abacus for the following items in Zenefits:
- Company's legal name
- Basic company information
- Employee employment information
- Employees' bank account information
- Company's Employee Identification Number (EIN)
- Company departments
- Company locations
- Company's legal address
- Employees' basic information
- Employees' work email addresses
- Employees' managers
- Employees' employment statuses
- Employees' work departments
- Employees' work locations
- Employees' birth dates
- Employees' work phone numbers
- Types of employees
Once you've granted these permissions, you'll be taken to the Abacus side to complete the setup. Once the setup is completed, the green Connected status will appear under the app's icon .
Using the Abacus integration
Once Abacus and Zenefits are synced, the Abacus app will show up in your main administrator dashboard. You can use it by clicking it and then selecting Manage. In the integration, you'll be able to see which employees are synced in Abacus , manage them in Abacus through the Manage option, or disconnect Abacus from Zenefits through the Disconnect option.