Asana is a platform that helps you track your team's projects and work progress.
When you integrate Asana with Zenefits, you can use the integration to:
- Provision and de-provision Asana accounts as employees are hired or terminated in Zenefits
- Provision tickets for hiring tasks (such as a new employee requiring a laptop)
Setting up an Asana integration
You can set up your Asana integration by selecting the Add an App option on the main dashboard and then selecting Asana from the list. You'll need to have administrator permissions on the Asana account you want to link in order to set up the integration.
You'll also need to grant permissions to Asana for the following items in Zenefits:
- Basic company information
- Employee employment information
- Employees' basic information
- Employees' work email addresses
- Updating employees' work email addresses
Once you've granted these permissions, you'll be taken to the Asana site to complete the setup. Once the setup is completed, the green Connected status will appear under the app's icon.
Using the Asana app
Once Asana and Zenefits are synced, the Asana app will show up in your main administrator dashboard. You can use it by clicking it and then selecting Manage. In the integration, you'll be able to see which employees are synced in Asana, manage their accounts through the Manage option, or disconnect Asana from Zenefits through the Disconnect option.