BetterWorks provides continuous performance management to help employees easily set goals and give ongoing feedback.
- Automatically set up an employee's BetterWorks account during the hiring process. The employee will receive a notification from Zenefits the day before their hire date to access their account.
- Immediately disable an employee's BetterWorks account during the termination process.
You can set up your BetterWorks integration by selecting the Add an App option on the main dashboard and then selecting BetterWorks from the list. You'll need to have administrator permissions on the BetterWorks account you want to link in order to set up the integration.
You'll also need to grant permissions to BetterWorks for the following items in Zenefits:
- Basic company information
- Employee employment information
- Employees' basic information
- Employee's' work email addresses
- Updating employee's' work email addresses
Note that the employee's Name and Email Address are the two items that will sync directly. Once you've granted these permissions, you'll be taken to the BetterWorks side to complete the setup. Once the setup is completed, the green Connected status will appear under the app's icon.