Blueboard is employee engagement software that enables employers to reward their employees with memorable experiences.
When you integrate Blueboard with Zenefits, you can use the integration to:
- Invite employees to Blueboard during the hiring process.
- Deactivate an employee's Blueboard account during termination.
- Sync your employees between Zenefits and Blueboard.
- Offer rewards to your employees directly through Zenefits.
Setting up the Blueboard integration
You can set up your Blueboard integration by selecting the Add an App option on the main dashboard and then selecting Blueboard from the list. You'll need to have administrator permissions on the Blueboard account you want to link in order to set up the integration.
You'll also need to grant permissions to for the following items in Zenefits:
- Basic company information
- Employee employment information
- Company departments
- Company locations
- Employees' basic information
- Employees' work email addresses
- Employees' managers
- Employees' employment statuses
- Employees' work phone numbers
- Updating employees' work email addresses
Once you've granted these permissions, you'll be taken to the Blueboard site to complete the setup. Once the setup is completed, the green Connected status will appear under the app's icon .
Using the Blueboard integration
Once and Zenefits are synced, the Blueboard app will show up in your main administrator dashboard. You can use it by clicking it and then selecting Manage. In the integration, you'll be able to see which employees are synced in Blueboard, manage them in Blueboard through the Manage option, or disconnect Blueboard from Zenefits through the Disconnect option.