Bonusly is employee engagement software that helps companies boost productivity and retain top performers.
When you integrate Bonusly with Zenefits, you can use the integration to:
- Invite employees to Bonusly during the hiring process.
- Sync your employees between Zenefits and Bonusly.
- Deactivate an employee's Bonusly account during termination.
Setting up a Bonusly integration
You can set up your Bonusly integration by selecting the Add an App option on the main dashboard and then selecting Bonusly from the list.
You'll need to have administrator permissions on the Bonusly account you want to link in order to set up the integration.
You'll also need to grant permissions to Bonusly for the following items in Zenefits:
- Basic company information
- Company departments
- Company locations
- Employees' birth dates
- Employees' work departments
- Employee employment information
- Employees' basic information
- Employees' work email addresses
- Employees' work locations
- Employees' managers
- Employees' employment statuses
- Employees' work phone numbers
- Types of employees
Once you've granted these permissions, you'll be taken to the Bonusly site to complete the setup. Once the setup is completed, the green Connected status will appear under the app's icon .
Using the Bonusly integration
Once Bonusly and Zenefits are synced, the Bonusly app will show up in your main administrator dashboard. You can use it by clicking it and then selecting Manage. In the integration, you'll be able to see which employees are synced in Bonusly, manage them in Bonusly through the Manage option, or disconnect Bonusly from Zenefits through the Disconnect option