Workato is a platform that lets you automate your daily HR tasks by creating automated workflows to accomplish daily tasks, such as onboarding and offboarding employees. By connecting Workato to Zenefits, you can track and manage your HR needs without having to do manual work, saving you time and money in the process.
For more information about how Workato works, see the following page on the Workato website .
When you integrate Zapier with Zenefits, you can use the integration to:
- Automate employee onboarding
- Automate employee offboarding
Setting up a Workato integration
You can set up your Workato integration by selecting the Add an App option on the main dashboard and then selecting Workato from the list. You'll need to have administrator permissions on the Workato account that you want to link in order to set up the integration.
You'll also need to grant permissions to Workato for the following items in Zenefits:
- Company's Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Company's legal name
- Basic company information
- Company departments
- Company locations
- Company's legal address
- Employees' basic information
- Employees' birth dates
- Employees' work departments
- Employees' work email addresses
- Employees' genders
- Employees' home addresses
- Employees' work locations
- Employees' managers
- Employees' personal phone numbers
- Employees' personal email addresses
- Employees' employment statuses
- Employees' work phone numbers
- Employee employment information
- Employee compensation
- Types of employees
- Terminated employees
Once you've granted these permissions, you'll be taken to the Workato site to complete the setup. Once the setup is completed, the green Connected status will appear under the app's icon.
Using the Workato integration
Once Workato and Zenefits are synced, the Workato app will show up in your main administrator dashboard. You can use it by clicking it and then selecting Manage. In the integration, you'll be able to see which employees are synced in Workato, manage them in Workato through the Manage option, or disconnect Workato from Zenefits through the Disconnect option.