Video errors can be caused by a number of factors, including network issues or server issues. If you are experiencing any difficulty watching videos, here are a few suggestions to help with resolving the issue:
- Confirm your internet connection is up and running
- Refresh your browser
- Close, then reopen your browser
- Attempt to play the video in an Incognito, or Private, window, by clicking your browser's menu button and selecting "New Incognito/Private Window"
- If the video successfully plays in the new window, this is an indicator that a browser extension is likely preventing the video from loading
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies (help article here on how to do this)
- Confirm that Flash is enabled for your browser (step 3 in this article provides help on this for each browser type)
- For troubleshooting "Cannot load M3U8: Crossdomain access denied" error messages, work with your IT network team to check on your firewall status.
- If you have a firewall, you can allow a particular HTTP header : Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
- Your IT network team may want to reference JWPlayer's support article
- Your device type (Mac, PC, iPhone, Android, etc)
- OS if you are viewing on a PC
Windows- go to Start menu, then Control Panel, then Systems & Security, then System
Mac- click the Apple icon, then About This Mac
- Browser (and version)
- The lesson/course that you are experiencing issues with
- A screen shot of the error
We may also ask that you provide an HAR file as well.