Oklahoma (OK)


  • OK WTH 10001 (Oklahoma Quarterly Wage Withholding Tax Return): This return is a good source of information to use to balance Wages Paid and Taxes Withheld.


  • OK OES 3 (Employer's Quarterly Contribution Report): This return is filed electronically. You can use a payroll report that contains Employee Name, SSN, Total Wages and Taxable Wages as well as employer contribution amounts to balance prior quarters.

Was this answer helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us