West Virginia (WV)


  • WV IT-101 (Employer's West Virginia Income Tax Withheld Payment Voucher): This is a good report to use to balance WV tax withheld for prior periods. You can also use a payroll report that contains Employee  Wages and withheld amounts to help balance prior quarters.


  • WVUC-A-154-A / WVUC-A-154 (West Virginia Unemployment Compensation Contribution Report and Wage Report): This report is a good source of information to use to balance Employee Total Wages Paid and employer contribution amounts paid for prior quarters.

Was this answer helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us