Can I leave my WealthCare Saver HSA to my spouse or beneficiary?
Yes! If you leave your HSA to your spouse in the event of your death, they assume ownership of the account. If your beneficiary isn't your spouse, however, you can only leave them your HSA as a taxable cash distribution.
- Log into your Zenefits account.
- Click on your Health Savings Account App.
- Click on Go to HSA Portal.
- Click on My Accounts.
- Click on View Beneficiaries.
- Click on the link to Add a Primary Beneficiary.
- Return to the mail/email address on the form.
Thank you for the feedback!