Are there any fees associated with enrolling in the HSA?
This page outlines the monthly fees for employees who are participating in an HSA.
HSA Service Fees
- The HSA has a monthly service fee of $ 2.50 and $ 1.25 paper surcharge
- This is charged to the employee from their HSA bank account.
- Your employer may have elected to cover this fee for you. If this is the case, you will not see the monthly charge of $ 2.50 to your account.
- From Avidia: One of the many benefits of your enrollment in an HSA with our Bank is that you can invest once you have more than $1000 in your HSA.
- Once enrolled there is a $ 2 .50 monthly investment fee which is waived if your HSA has a monthly average balance equal to or greater than $3000.
Thank you for the feedback!