How do I deposit external HSA funds with Avidia?
Adding contributions is used to deposit funds from an external bank account (non-payroll) into an HSA account.
- Log into the Avidia Bank portal.
- Click the My Accounts, followed by Benefit Account Summary
- Scroll down and click Contributions
- Click Add Bank Accounts
- The Bank Accounts page will provide a listing of any bank accounts previously added and any actions allowed/required by the participant. The participant will be sent three small test transactions under $1 each that they will enter into the bank accounts screen to validate the account.
- Once a Bank account has been validated you may click Add Contribution and enter the desired contribution.
Thank you for the feedback!