Can I dispute the results of a background check?

If a background check report contains inaccurate information, the individual will need to contact Checkr in order to request that they run a reinvestigation report. Checkr can be reached by phone at 1-844-2-Checkr or via email at support @checkr. com.

Was this answer helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us