How do I use the default offer letter template and agreements?
Zenefits provides a default offer letter and a IP/ Confidentiality Agreement that can be used for both US and International workers. These hiring documents can be set up from the administrator dashboard.
Please note, the Zenefits default offer letter does not support hourly workers. If an offer letter requires an hourly option, please upload a custom offer letter.
Enable the Default Offer Letter or Agreement
- From the admin dashboard, click the Hiring app.
- Click Settings in the menu bar.
- Click either +Add Offer Letter Template or +Add Agreement Template.
- From here, you can choose to either create custom templates or use the default templates that have already been preloaded in the system.
- Determine who should authorize the each of the documents. The authorizer electronically signs the documents.
Administrators can then select the default offer letter, IP/ Confidentiality Agreement, or both to send out to new hires. New hires will receive the offer letter first, then the agreement.
Thank you for the feedback!