What Auto Text fields can I use in custom emails?
The following available fields can be used in custom emails to display dynamic information. Please click here for more information on adding custom emails.
- Full Name (e.g. John Doe)
- First Name (e.g. John)
- Last Name (e.g. Doe)
- Title (e.g. Software Engineer)
- Address Two Lines (e.g. 1 Park Ave, San Francisco, Ca, 94107)
- Address street (e.g. 1 Park Ave)
- Address city (e.g. San Francisco)
- Address state (e.g. CA)
- Address zip (e.g. 94107)
- Reports to (e.g. John Doe)
- Reports to Title (e.g. Chief Technology Officer)
- Department (e.g. Engineering)
- Work Location Name (San Francisco office)
- Work Location Address Single Line (e.g. q Example Way, Ste 1, San Francisco, Ca, 94001)
- Company Signature Name (e.g. John Blogs)
- Company Signature Title (e.g. CEO)
- Days Until Event (e.g. 1)
- Date of Event (e.g. May 15)
- Start Date (e.g. May 01)
- End Date (e.g. May 31)
Thank you for the feedback!