How do I create custom offer letters?
Zenefits provides you with the ability to easily customize offer letters when hiring new workers using the offer letter wizard.
To create an offer letter to send to new hires:
- From the admin dashboard, click on the Hiring app
- Click on Settings in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click either +Add Offer Letter Template.
- We'll will ask you questions about the type of worker you're sending the offer letter to and whether you would like to include additional language about bonuses, commissions, or stock options.
- Once you answer those questions, we'll show you our default offer letter. You can edit this letter or insert your own text.
- To use the dynamic fields for offer letters and employment agreements, highlight the word you would like to replace and click the Insert auto text dropdown to replace selected word.
- The auto-text feature lets you select text in an offer letter and replace it with commonly used terms such as someone's name, their manager's name, or their office address.
- Finally, you'll need to tell us who the letter will come from and add their electronic signature.
- Your letter will now be available when hiring. If you need to come back and edit this template you can do so by following the instructions on this page.
Thank you for the feedback!