When creating a custom field, you may set certain permissions to restrict or allow mangers, supervisors, or other administrators, to view the answer.
- Only admins who aren't restricted from viewing sensitive fields will be able to view sensitive custom fields: Yes or No
- Who will fill out this field? Worker or Employer. If "employer" is selected, then this field will be completed during hiring. If "worker" is selected, then the field will be completed during onboarding.
- Does this field need to be completed at the time of hiring? Yes or No
- Should the worker be able to see the answer to this prompt or question? Yes or No
- Should the worker's manager be able to see the answer to this prompt or question? Yes or No
Filters may also be added so the custom field is only sent to certain employment types, departments, locations or compensation type.