Edit the information on a Form I-9
If you need to change Form I-9 information that has been submitted, you can send a request. Before making any changes, review and follow the USCIS instructions for correcting a Form I-9.
- In the Workers section of the admin dashboard, click on the person whose I-9 you want to verify. Or click the Directory app and choose from the list of workers.
- Click on Documents on the left side of the page.
- In the I-9 section, place your pointer over Completed and click on Modify.
- A pop-up box will confirm that worker-submitted data will be modified.
- Upon selecting the bubble for Yes, the pop-up box will expand.
- Enter the reason for requesting these corrections and select Send Request.
Thank you for the feedback!