Run a report to find out when eligibility documents expire
Yes. Administrators and managers can run the Eligibility Report in the Business Intelligence card to review the status of the eligibility documents that were provided for I-9 verification during onboarding to Zenefits.
To run the report:
- From the admin dashboard, click the Business Intelligence app.
- Click Download under the Eligibility Report.
The report will contain:
- names, hire dates, and employment status,
- I-9 verification status for the worker, the date of verification, and the person who verified the documents,
- the date that the documents should be reverified, which is set 90 days in advance of the expiration date provided when the document was uploaded. For further information on when Section 3 Reverification of an I-9 needs to be completed, please consult the USCIS website.
Thank you for the feedback!