Administrators can create bulk requests for documents. They can either specify whether the request is sent to selected group of people, or everyone.
Bulk requests for documents can be made through the Directory app.
To send a bulk request to multiple people, please follow the steps below.
- Click the Directory app on your dashboard.
- Click Bulk Information Request on the top navigation bar.
- Click Make Request.
- Select the Request Type you’d like to send.
- Select which people to include.
- Check "Include Already Completed Workers" if they have already provided you this information, but you want them to provide it again. (e.g., to fill out a Form I-9 after they've been rehired)
- Then, click Continue.
- Review your request to make sure the right individual will be notified.
- Review the request, then click Request.
Once complete, the request will move to a Pending status for 15 minutes. During this window, you'll be able to cancel the request by clicking the Cancel button.
After the 15 minute window has elapsed, everyone that you have chosen to receive the request will be prompted to review and sign the document upon their next login. They will not be able to access their dashboard until the request has been completed.
Zenefits gives you the option to pick from the following bulk request types:
- Agreements and IP/ Confidentiality Acknowledgment
- Company Handbook Acknowledgment
- Custom Fields
- Background Checks
- Zenefits Registration Invitations
- Eligibility Information
- Equal Employment Opportunity Information (EEO)
- Tax (W-4, or W-9) Information
Or, you can create a custom bulk request.