Skip to main content




How can I provide my eligibility documents if I'm international?

International workers who onboard to Zenefits will need to provide documents that verify their eligibility for employment in their country. Here is a brief list.

However, there may be varying requirements for verifying the employment eligibility of anyone working outside the US.

  • Was this article helpful?