Skip to main content




Can I dispute the results of a background check?

If a background check report contains inaccurate information, the individual will need to contact Checkr in order to request that they run a reinvestigation report. Checkr can be reached by phone at 1-844-2-Checkr or via email at

  • Was this article helpful?