Zenefits provides you with the ability to easily customize offer letters when hiring new workers using the offer letter wizard.
To create an offer letter to send to new hires:
- From the admin dashboard, click on the Hiring app
- Click on Settings in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click either +Add Offer Letter Template.
- We'll will ask you questions about the type of worker you're sending the offer letter to and whether you would like to include additional language about bonuses, commissions, or stock options.
- Once you answer those questions, we'll show you our default offer letter. You can edit this letter or insert your own text.
- To use the dynamic fields for offer letters and employment agreements, highlight the word you would like to replace and click the Insert auto text dropdown to replace selected word.
- The auto-text feature lets you select text in an offer letter and replace it with commonly used terms such as someone's name, their manager's name, or their office address.
- Finally, you'll need to tell us who the letter will come from and add their electronic signature.
- Your letter will now be available when hiring. If you need to come back and edit this template you can do so by following the instructions on this page.