To leave a comment on a goal:
- After logging into your Zenefits account and clicking on Performance Management, navigate to the Goals tab.
- Find the goal you'd like to comment, and click Update Progress.
- Leave a comment beneath the Status, then click Update.
You'll notice this creates a chat icon next to your progress on the goal overview. Clicking the icon will allow you to view all comments left on the goal.
Managers can comment on their direct reports' goals to assist with adding context and guide progress.
- After logging in to your Zenefits admin account, click Performance Management.
- Go to the Goals tab and scroll down to the Direct Reports' Goals section.
- Click on Update Progress on the goal you'd like to comment on.
All comments will be stored in a chat icon on the goal. Clicking the icon will allow you to view all comments left by both the direct report and manager on the goal.